The following guide shows how to import raster data/imagery to projects step by step:
- Go to the Projects page (Master Data > Projects).
- Create a new project.
- Define necessary project metadata and select a proper EPSG spatial reference (for example, use EPSG 2056 for projects located in Geneva).
- Click on Save & Close.
Note that the zipped folder must contain two file types with the exact file name. The world file extension might differ depending on the imagery file type. For example, a world file of a JPG imagery must have the extension [.jgw], while a world file of a TIF imagery must have the extension [.tfw].
2. Once the import tool detects the file type ‘World File’ choose the pre-created project from the list and click Next.
3. Select the project EPSG code and click ‘Import’.
The import will be completed and a Success notification will show up.
- Check the imported data on the Features page (GIS > Features).
- Select the project containing the imported data.
- Activate the World File layer.