Use the Resources Administration page to organize the structure of the mapping work and/or the mapping team(s).
Organizational Units (Org. Units) can be defined as main levels and sub-levels.
According to the Org. Unit structure, mapping projects in the field app can be accessed only by users in the same (or higher) Org. Unit.
- Go to Resource Administration page
- Click New to create Org. Unit
- Click Edit to modify existing Org. Unit
- Click Delete to remove Org. Unit
- Open the Assignment menu to assign users to Org Unit¹
Hint: Use the mouse to drag & drop Org. Units under main or sub-levels.
1- Assigning users to Org. Unit can be done also from the Users page