Created line features can be extended, and modified to by inserting or deleting nodes
- Select line feature on the map.
- Click the Edit button on the upper right of the mapping screen.
- Select My Position mode to extend the line to the current GPS cursor location from a selected node.
- Select Record Manually to extend the selected line to any chosen location on the map
- Click the plus button to insert an additional node
- Click the minus button to remove a node
- Click Delete to completely remove the selected line.